10 Apr Staff Spotlight
Our Staff Spotlight today is Christopher lturrizaga. Christopher has been with Island Doctors for almost 2 years.
Here are some fun facts about Christopher:
- What do you do at Island Doctors?
I have the privilege of being the Office Manager for the best Island Doctors’ office, Orange City!
- What is the one food you cannot resist?
Peruvian Ceviche. There’s no other food that makes me feel like I’m in heaven.
- What is your favorite movie?
Life is Beautiful and Schindler’s List. Reminds me of how even in our most evil, we can still find good.
- What is the best concert you every attended?
I’ve only been to two concerts, and both of them were Ed Sheeran. He’s a one-man band and that just makes his concerts so unique.
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Europe! I had the privilege of traveling !2 years ago, going to France, London, and other countries. It was magnificent but going with the people I love the most was the highlight of it all.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
I’d love some extra minutes with my mom. She’s still alive but I always feel like I’m running out of time to show her how much I love her. Love your Mommas people!