06 Dec Foodie Friday
Roasted Asparagus Wrapped in Ham
This recipe is the perfect appetizer for Christmas dinner! It requires only two ingredients, which means you will spend a little less time cooking and a little more time with your loved ones. Make sure to use ham without added sugar.
1lb Asparagus, hard ends trimmed
1lb Smoked ham
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Trim the hard ends off the asparagus.
- Wrap a slice of ham around each piece of asparagus and secure with a toothpick.
- Roast asparagus 8-10 minutes, or until the ham starts to brown.
- Flip the asparagus and roast another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with a side of mustard for dipping.
Be sure to consult your physician before starting a new diet or altering your current diet.
Serving Size: 1 Asparagus