20 Mar Avocado Tuna Salad
- 1 5 oz can tuna packed in water drained
- 1 ripe avocado roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped dill weed
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix with a fork or spoon until the
avocado is roughly mashed and mixed through.
- Serve on lettuce wraps, apple slices, or on cucumber slices. To store, cover
tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days.